The RMC Group of Companies was originally established in 1975 as REIMER MARTENS Y CIA SRL in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It still maintains a very active presence in Argentina and virtually all other Latin American markets from Mexico to the south including the Caribbean Islands. Strong ties are also maintained with South East Asia, the Far East, the Middle East and selected African countries.
RMC currently operates two offices, located in New York and in Hamburg. The portfolio of RMC includes the following products:
- Dyestuffs, Pigments, Optical Brighteners and Textile Surfactants for the Textile Industry
- Pigments for Paints and Coatings
- Dyestuffs and Auxiliaries for the Leather Industry
- Food Additives & Food Colors
- Pharmaceutical Raw Materials
- Fine Chemicals and Industrial Raw Materials
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Mining Chemicals
RMC offers not only the products required by their customers but their services also include shipping and insurance arrangements, import and export financing, as well as warehousing and other related services, including - most important - quality control.
RMC's service is second to none. Put us to the test!